BEHAJ LESMI Veľká Fatra
PLACE: Hrabovo, Žilinský kraj
ROUTES: 11 km, 18 km, Charity run (5 km)
TIME LIMIT: 3,5 hours (18 km), 3 hours (10 km)
CAPACITY: 1000 Adults (Lesnícka 10, 18km), 250 CHARITY RUN, 250 Children races Dr.Max
Route and profile
- Preliminary routes here.
WHAT INCLUDES THE ENTRY FEE:
- A race bib with a timing chip and presents from partners
- Medals made by Czech Mint in a magnetic blister pack
- Changing rooms, a left luggage space, mobile toilets, washing troughs
- Refreshments on the course and in the finish (Enervit isotonic drink and energy tablets, water, fruits)
- Medical service
- Participation medal
- A text message with your finishing time
- A photograph and a diploma to download for free
- Partners’ market stalls with refreshments
- First three winners on individual courses, winners in individual categories, three best Tandem teams and the Slowmotion winner will get a prize
- Two-way cableway to the backround of the event
ČO NEZAHŔŇA ŠTARTOVNÉ:
- All-day parking fee in the Bachledka Ski&Sun Resort (3 EUR)
ENTRY FEE PRICES
|On-line registration||On-line registration||Registration on the spot|
|Races for adults
- for single-runners
|26 EUR||30 EUR||34 EUR|
|Races for adults
-for 2 and more people within one order
|22 EUR||26 EUR|
|Charity run (capacity is 250 runners)||14 EUR||14 EUR|
When buying 7 races within 1 order, the price of the entry fee is 150 EUR, so you pay only 21.67 EUR for 1 race.
When buying 4 races within 1 order, the price of the entry fee is 70 EUR, so you pay only 23.75 EUR for 1 race.
Without payment of the entry fee, the application is invalid. The entry fee must be paid on the day the application is submitted. If the organizer does not receive the entry fee within three days of registration, the application will be cancelled.
Until Sunday 07.7. it is possible to pay the entry fee by bank transfer or by card. From Monday to Wednesday (08.07. - 09.07.) it will only be possible with a card.
You can transfer the entry fee / change your route automatically after logging into your account in SportID. Here in the section of my applications, just click on the button: Change order.
From 12.07. it is no longer possible to transfer the entry fee to other races. Transferring the entry fee to another competitor or changing the route is no longer possible online, but at the race location on 13.6. in the registration tent. In this case, take the printed original order with you.
Deposits of competitors who do not participate in the race will not be refunded. If the race is not held, the entry fee is non-refundable.